Makeup mainly is used to change or enhance the way we look, to feel more confident, and also to hide our imperfections. Makeup can be termed as a cosmetic device that is used to prettify or add color to your face. Nowadays tweens used to love makeup. You can visit https://www.petitenpretty.com/collections/digital-camps to get the best online makeup classes for teens online.
Image Source: Google
Here are 5 tips teaching young girls about makeup
1. Don’t go overboard: It's fun to experiment, but young girls don't need smoky eyes, black eyeliner, or bright red lips. Our girl's faces are so naturally beautiful that it only takes a small amount of makeup to enhance their features.
I like starting them out with a little concealer or light powder if needed, a subtle amount of eye-liner on the upper lid only, some natural shades of eye shadow, a little mascara, and some lip gloss.
2. Get the right supplies: Makeup can be expensive, so look for coupons and sale prices. I have found that a good makeup mirror is essential, as well as good makeup brushes.
An eyelash curler is an easy way to brighten the eyes. Don't forget to get your girl her own little cosmetic bag.
3. Learn about color: Experiment with different shades and colors of makeup that will compliment your girl's skin tone. In the beginning, stick to shades that are close to her natural color. Try to stay away from black, dark-blue, or charcoal eyeliner.
4. Learn the basics of skincare: Healthy skin is the key to great-looking makeup. Teach your girls about proper cleansing, moisturizing, and sun protection. Tell them to drink plenty of water. Teach them to not share lip or eye products with friends.
5. Think about upkeep: This is also a good time to make sure they understand all about keeping their nails manicured for that extra boost of self-confidence.