A landscape is the visible features of an area of land, its landforms, and how they integrate with natural or man-made features. South Bank Parklands in Brisbane have aesthetically landscaped gardens. Commercial Landscaping includes several factors – viz – Planning, Designing, Earthmoving, Installation, and Maintaining.
Earthmoving companies have a significant role to play in landscaping an empty land into a spectacular garden.
- The process starts with communication. Trained professionals have multiple meetings to understand client requirements.
- The work commences with site clearing to remove rocks, roots, and trees.
- Stumps and rubbish removal are to be taken care of too.
- This is followed by levelling to determine the height of one level relative to another.
- The site is then excavated carefully with modern equipment.
- Depending on the planned garden design, the earthmovers use specialised equipment to complete the concrete construction of boundaries and flooring.
- Special care is taken to ensure that the natural beauty is retained. Therefore, mini excavation machines would be used to construct the sandstone or boulder walls.
- Drainage pipelines are laid carefully. Sprinklers are placed to keep the grass green and fresh all the time.
- The structural construction of patio, office or building is then done as per the design.
- The seeds, shrubs, bushes, plants are then potted in the mowed areas.
- Once all the steps are completed, the garden is handed over to experienced gardeners and caretakers.
- The earthmoving company signs off with project completion.
- Invoicing is done for the work completed depending on the agreed terms and conditions during the work order confirmation.
A small patio or a huge acreage, all landscaping needs can be taken care of by highly-rated Brisbane earthmoving companies